Sponsor a warrior. Support Yaya and his family.
Yaya, a brilliant young 5 year old warrior, had a bright future ahead of him. Born with the sickle cell anaemia condition, he lived a quality life in the US with his mother, his main carer. Yaya suffered a crisis and was very ill during a short vacation with his mother to Nairobi, Kenya in 2016. And because of complications of stroke, Yaya is paralysed and unable to function or move parts of his body. He now relies on 24/7 care from his care givers. Together with hospital costs, it is costing his family an equivalent of about UK (£200) a day. The sad and unfortunate aspect of Yaya’s story is that because of his present condition he cannot return to the US, where he can be assured of good treatment. His condition prevents him from flying at high altitudes, as it could trigger an attack or crisis.
All donations/pledges are greatly appreciated and will be used for Yaya’s medical expenses, including his hospital bills, doctor’s consultations, medicine, rehabilitation therapies and 24/7 nursing care.
- 100 volunteers needed for this charity activity.
- We aggregate in the city center at 8:00 pm.
- Everyone will get items and we divided into 2 group to start to 2 directions.
- We will go to the place where homeless usually stay and give items for them.
- Every group has a leader and a secretary to note important problems what we will ask for help from nonprofits organization or NGOs.
- NOTE: Everyone ensure safety and punctuality.